Kubota’s KBC30H-RS is built with performance and lasting durability in mind. Ideal for frequent and heavy duty applications, the KBC30H-RS brushcutter is a must have for the commercial operator.
Powered by a Kubota 2 stroke,30.1cc engine, renowned worldwide for their exceptional reliability, the KBC30H-RS is the brushcutter that keeps on going. Built with comfort and safety in mind, the heavy duty, straight shaft cushions vibrations, for increased operator comfort. While the safe trigger throttle stops the cutting tool instantly, ensuring operator safety. Wide or single handle available, plus additional attachments to suit every application and operator.
- Poweful Kubota 2 Stroke, 30.1cc engine.
- Double Handle.
- Simply adjust height, add fuel and pull the recoil starter rope, for quick and easy start-up.
- Cushions vibrations ensuring operator comfort.
- Safe trigger type throttle is fitted to stop the cutting tool instantly, ensuring operator safety.
- Straight shaft model provides greater durability and professional quality.
- Optional attachments available, including steel cutting blade that easily cuts through thick grass, roots and branches.
- Weights 6.1kg.